Ceramic crowns and veneers in one Session? Yes it’s possible!
Starting in January 2016, Neoclinique offers 1 day dental services, because we have the computerised CAD / CAM CEREC, which allows us to make dental prosthetics on the spot, for patients who have very little time.
We make ceramic crowns, ceramic veneers, temporary veneers, inlays, ceramic fillings in a much shorter time period than the classic 2-4 weeks that dental technicians take.
Scroll down to see over 40 images of ceramic crowns and veneers’ processing stages with CEREC: dental impressions, 3D design, computerised milling, colouring and the final result.
Important: using the CAD/ CAM CEREC does not mean higher prices. Prices stay the same, but the execution of dental prosthetics is be much faster.
We recommend "One Day Dentistry" to dental tourism patients as well, because it’s fast and high quality.
We are one of the few dental clinics in Bucharest that is open during the weekend. Both our clinics are open Monday to Saturday between 8-21: Neoclinique Unirii (Str. Th. Sperantia 14, 1st floor, District 3) and Neoclinique Militari ( Str. Rosia Montana 6, District 6; landmarks Gorjului subway station or police department No. 21).
If you want to know more about the Neoclinique team, click here.
Watch from our video gallery a presentation of the system which makes dental crowns in one day.
What dental treatments can you have at Neoclinique Bucharest?
Why should you choose Neoclinique:
- Here you will find a wide range of services in one place: advanced aesthetic dentistry, orthodontics, implantology and OMF surgery, periodontics, microscope endodontics, dental prosthetics, radiology, paediatric dentistry, teeth whitening and more.
- Successful treatments backed by the newest technology: dental prosthetics in 1 day, digital smile design and SKYN dental veneers, Fast and Fixed all on 4 implantology, PRF membrane manufacturing for dental implants, anaesthesia by inhalosedation, analgosedation or STA, intraoral cameras , 9 fully equipped units (chairs + accessories), Diga tooth isolation system, apex locator, and large monitors for patients.
- the patient experience planned in detail to perfection: We have a team of doctors, nurses and Key Patient Guides as well as fine-tuned procedures so that your experience as a patient will be enjoyable and carefree.
- We work transparently: you will not encounter any hidden costs, and counsellors dedicated to patient assistance will explain all treatment steps, so you can make informed decisions. Seeing your dental problems on the monitors or an intra-oral camera helps to fully and correctly understand the recommended treatment.
- Save precious time: our implantology, prosthetics and endodontic services offer treatment options that last a few hours, instead of days.
- We invest in continuing education: We perfected minimally invasive techniques and painless treatments, and we even have our own dentistry training centre.
See you soon!