The work done in this case, in order to give our patient the long-awaited smile, was as follows:
- dental braces for aligning the teeth so that they come into optimal contact with each other.
- DSD, smile design, an aesthetic simulation of the ideal shape of the teeth
- this design has been transformed into temporary, mock-up facets to be tested in the patient's mouth, just like a Test Drive, the area of interest being upper teeth from premolar to premolar.
- the gum was then worked by a gingival modelling to have the larger dental crown, according to the design.
- then the exterior teeth, with minimal invasion (0.3-0.5mm) were polished, the preparations were scanned and the digital model was made. On this digital model, the dental veneers were made, these being the exact form as the ones tested during simulation.
- When the veneers were ready, a final test was done to make sure that everything was fine and then the cementation followed.
- Cementation is a very important procedure that involves high precision and meticulousness, the veneers are very thin and their handling requires a great deal of attention. Each veneer was adhesively cemented, which follows a strict protocol for treating the tooth and the veneer, so that the ceramic veneer once cemented, would create a common body with the tooth.
- after the effect of the anaesthesia passed, our “guest star" attended a photo session in the photo studio.
Dr. Eliza Munteanu, DSD specialist
Dr. Irimia Marius, Orthodontics specialist INCOGNITO certified
Dr. Dima Alina , Periodontics specialist
Do you want a similar dental treatment?
We invite you to contact us by accessing: the online programming form or calling +4 0371 000 111
What dental treatments can be done at the Neoclinique Dental Clinic in Bucharest?
Dental braces (Orthodontics)
Endodontics (Canal Treatments)
OMF surgery, minor and emergency dental surgery
Digital smile design
Dental hygiene (scaling, airflow)
Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid
Dentistry for children
Dentistry (dental caries treatment, fillings)
For details of your treatment plan if you are a patient in the Unirii Clinic discuss with the following Key Patient Guides:
For details of your treatment plan if you are a patient in the Militari Clinic discuss with the following Key Patient Guides: